Unglued by Lysa TerKeurest
Filled with personal examples and Biblical teaching,
Unglued will equip you to:•Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your
•Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be
honest but kind when offended.
•Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly
improve your communication.
•Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff,
explode, or react somewhere in between.
•Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurest
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life we all yearn for. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation
- Sense God responding to your prayers
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and
what you’ve been given.
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your own devotion time.
The Christian Mama’s Guide to Parenting a Toddler: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your Child’s Terrible Twos by Erin MacPherson
What’s a mom to do when her sweet baby’s smiles and snuggles turn to tears and tantrums?
This take on everything toddler—from throwing food to potty training to massive toddler fits—is filled with sanity-saving advice every mom wants to hear. Helpful tips include how to:
- stop a tantrum in its tracks (or at least survive the tantrum without breaking into tears of your own)
- discipline your child in a way that demonstrates Christ’s redeeming love
- make your marriage a priority when your kid is a squeaky wheel that always seems to need your time and attention
- introduce your child to Jesus in a way that leads to authentic faith
- convince a one-and-a-half year old that broccoli really is better than cookies—even if you don’t believe it yourself
Moms will be entertained and encouraged by the amusing anecdotes and godly advice of this comprehensive, topical approach to parenting one and two year olds.